Thursday, February 14, 2008

Shoes!

What girl doesn't love shoes?

Ok, ok, I know...there are actually a lot of girls who don't care at all about shoes, but I'm not one of them!

I found a pair of shoes I really like, but the heel is really really high. I wonder if I could find them, or something similar, in a shorter heel. I don't want sore feet all night.

I also found these. I was thinking that after the formal dances, I could slip them on. Actually, they look enough like bedroom slippers that I could probably get away with saving $30 by buying bedroom slippers.
There are some bridesmaid shoes I like as well. I'm actually considering letting my girls choose thier own shoes, but limiting their choices to gold shoes with at least a small heel. If I do choose, it'll be something like these...


No comments: