Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Headpieces and Veils

So I have no idea how I'll want to wear my hair for the wedding. It's currently very short, but I have a long time to grow it between now and then. I'm hoping it'll be at or near my shoulders by then so I can either pull it up or curl it nicely.

I'm not really into veils. I mean, they're pretty and all, but I just don't think I want to wear one. It's too froofy for my style. Instead, I think I'd just like a simple and elegant headpiece.

With that in mind, I've done some internet browsing and found a few of my favorite headpieces. Since I've settled on brown, orange, and gold colors and a cream, gold, or ivory gown, I'm trying to keep that in mind when choosing a headpiece.
Some of them are customizable, allowing me to choose either a silver or gold tone, and even some of the crystal colors (in different jewel tones).

I like the mix of the ivory and gold beads on this one.

I like the flowers on this one, but it is a little big for my taste.



For some reason, I'm unable to upload the other tiara I like. I'll edit this post to include itonce I'm able.


Here it is! This one just might be my favorite. I like the wave and the gold tones with the pearls...very pretty.

No comments: