Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Obsessed

I'm admitting that I've becoming wedding obsessed. It's strange because as much as I have moments where I think, "Boy, this is going to be a lot of work and money," I have more moments where I think, "This planning stuff is kind of fun!"

I'm not about to change careers and head for wedding planning school (is there such a thing?), but I can't wait to really start putting things in motion. Also, I have two close friends who aren't yet married, and I think I could really get into helping them when the time comes!

I find myself constantly searching the internet for inspiration, ideas and information. It's amazing how many fantastic ideas are out there. I love what brides and planners are putting together. I know people claim there's been a 'throwback' to traditional weddings, but in truth, there are a lot of unique wedding ideas out there for a girl like me!

I'm trying to keep a level head, keeping in mind that as far as I know, J still has to pick out a ring! lol. Also, I'm not so obsessed that I can't see past the wedding day to the marriage ahead of us. That's the best part for me! I'd like our wedding day to reflect the kind of marriage we'd like to have; simple, unique, intimate, and fun.

No comments: