Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's Finally Official!!!

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!





J finally proposed last night!!! Yay! I pretty much knew it was coming, but it doesn't make it any less exciting for me.

It turns out that he actually got me my second choice ring. At first, I was a teeny bit disappointed, but I'm so thrilled that it's official that I don't care anymore. I think this ring suits me well. In fact, it'll go really well with the channel set wedding band I want...they'll complement each other nicely!

Here's a pic!!!



We have to have it sized, though. It's a bit too small and uncomfortable on my finger. Unfortunately, it's going to take them a week to do it. :( So, we're going to drop it off tomorrow afternoon. I want to wear it tonight when the girls come over so I can tell them the good news!

Now all the ideas I've been posting about can come to fruition. I can actually plan, not just talk about planning!

No comments: